Happiness is owning a chestnut mare.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

$#(*%#$)%%$)#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's true. The little bitch has proud flesh. Now, before you get all crazy like thinking I hate my horse, I am obviously referring to the cut as a little bitch, not my beautiful mare :)

So anyway, I spend DAYS going to the barn once in the am and once in the pm, checking her wound, w/t lunging to keep it from getting swollen, blah blah blah. I knew I had a scab forming...but I just didn't trust it, so I called my vet. She came out, peeled it off, and ta-da!!!!!! Mutha fudgin' proud flesh. Not a lot, but all I could think of was the last time I dealt with it and I wanted to kill myself.

Oh well, back to hosing, cleaning, and now wonder dusting twice a day. MY HORSE WILL NOT HAVE UGLY MAL-ADJUSTED FLESH! She is too pretty and perfect  to have a pink cauliflower sticking out of her leg.

 blahhhhhhhaweoifhwepourfgh[eiowdknsiugho;efd

No comments:

Post a Comment